Wednesday 5 December 2012

Jay Z chats to an old lady on the subway who don't know him



Jay Z is on the subway in the New York on a way to his gig surrounded by his crew, video cameras, you know the works.
And this little old lady next to him asks ‘Are you famous?’
To which the rapper, who is arguably one of the most famous men on the planet replies: 'Not very famous, you don't know me. But I'll get there some day.'
He politely adds: 'My name is Jay, what's your name?'
She smiles answering: 'Ellen. What do you do?'
‘I make music,' he replies and tells her he has just completed eight shows before that.
'Fabulous,' Ellen replies. 'And you are getting on the subway. I'm proud of you.'
She then asks him to repeat his name, to which he says: 'Jay. Jay-Z,'
Then suddenly the lady gets it and says (sounding a little shocked): 'Oh, you're Jay-Z. I know about Jay-Z.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comment please