Tuesday 19 March 2013

Chaz Bruce explains how he left Inspiration fm

                                      
Oap Charles Chukwuma Bruce, better known as Chaz B. Had a fall-out with the management of Inspiration Fm last week. Chaz b tells his side of the story on his facebook page.

"Dear friends,family and fans, guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of life.
I listened to the show last night and i heard all of you.
Here is the truth about what happened.
I gave my 30 day notice of resignation on March 1st with the intention to leave April 1 for my official vacation.
From what I was made to understand, on Monday, March 4 at the Chairman's Management Meeting, the issue of my resignation notice was brought up and management made a decision through the Chairman that I should be paid off and relieved of my duty the very next day, Tuesday March 5th.
Because i followed company policy by issuing the 30 day notice, I was shocked when I was asked to leave the premises immediately. I had to ask Valerie to pack up all our personal items so we could leave before the time of the show, as was demanded, regardless of all the plans we had made including the Radio Bachelorette.
I want all of you to know that i miss you and that I love you very much. I would NEVER just leave you the way it happened.
However, look out for bigger and better things to come. I promise you'll be hearing from me again on a much wider platform. Remain blessed. It is well with you and your families. Please spread these words and keep showing love."

CHAZ B.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your web site by way of Google at the same time as searching for a similar matter, your web site got here up,
    it seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply become alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who continue this in future. A lot of people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Look at my blog post ... sharecash downloader

    ReplyDelete

leave comment please