Monday 4 March 2013

Kefee Opens up on Marriage, Claims she is married for the first time

                                    

The Holy Bible strongly advised Christians against divorce, but if there is no better option and the two parties had to  go their separate ways, then none of them most get married to another person unless one of the two is late. But Alec Godwin his first wife Kefee broke-up and still when ahead to re-marry. Kefee even claims that she is married for the first time.



What lessons did you learn from your crashed marriage with Alec Godwin?
It only opened my eyes more to what life is all about; if you don’t go through challenges you never become a stronger person. That was a chapter in my life that was meant to make me stronger as a person. People go through challenges and that was my story and when we couldn’t carry on any longer, we had to part ways.

What have been the gains of your current marriage to Teddy Esosa?
My husband is a very nice guy and I am actually writing a book about my first marriage. The bottom line is that I am happy and if you ask me, this is the first time I am getting married.

How did you meet your husband?
We’ve known each other for a long time, and when he felt it was time, he proposed to me. The rest is now history, like they say…

1 comment:

  1. No matter how kefee trys to paint her marriage,its againt the Bible to re-marry.

    ReplyDelete

leave comment please